Easy Mashed Potatoe Recipes – Mashed Potatoes are derived from a French recipe we often encounter when eating steak. Not only delicious, mashed potatoes as well as a source of carbohydrates to provide energy for our bodies. How to cook is not too difficult, check the recipe below.
- 4-5 medium sized potatoes
- 250 ml of liquid milk
- 2-3 tablespoons margarine
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
How To Cooking Mashed Potatoes
- Wash potatoes. Then peel the skin
- Cut the potatoes to form a large dice
- Boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes until tender. Check with a fork to make sure the potatoes are cooked and tender
- While waiting for the potatoes are cooked, warm the milk and remove the butter from the fridge until the butter has a room temperature.
- Drain potatoes when ripe. While hot, add the butter and mashed potatoes until smooth.
- Turn on the stove over low heat and then enter the milk little by little until thickened. Do not forget to add salt and pepper.
- Done and serve on a plate
That Mashed Potatoes Recipes from France, it is easy and it’s easy. hope it is useful.
Easy Mashed Potatoe Recipes from France